CrossFit recently announced a new online event that sounds like a quick, and fun way to do a workout at your gym, with a buddy, and see how you stack up to others around the world! The event is called the CrossFit Pair Up to Throwdown and here are the details:
- Partner workout (male/male, female/female, or male/female pairs)
- Age group divisions as well for those 35 and older
- 1 workout announced this Thursday May 20th, and you’ll have until Monday May 24th at noon to complete and submit your score
- $20 for the team to register
- CrossFit Games tickets given away as prizes
We’re hoping to get a few more pairs registered and if it works with everyone’s schedule we’d like to have everyone get together either Friday evening, or Saturday morning to do the workouts together! Let’s go team Sweat Shop!