https://crossfitsweatshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/CrossfitSweatShopLogo1.jpg 0 0 Marko https://crossfitsweatshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/CrossfitSweatShopLogo1.jpg Marko2019-11-04 09:30:292019-11-04 09:30:29Monday’s Featured Member
Monday’s Featured Member
Name: Dragon aka Mike Lee
- How long have you been doing CrossFit?
- Since 2012
- What were you doing for exercise before CrossFit?
- Kung Fu, Full Contact Kickboxing, Tough Mudders
- How did you begin training at CrossFit Sweat Shop?
- My former Kung Fu teacher, Brianne Wong and her boyfriend, now husband, Jason Frink were talking about it and said that I should try it. Looking to get more power in my strikes and build my cardio, I decided to give it a try.
- What has been the most significant benefit or change since you’ve been a member of the Sweat Shop?
- Discovering a community of people that are genuine and caring, that I can see being involved in my life and my family’s life for years to come.
- What is your favorite exercise or workout?
- Wall Climbs and/or Atlas Stones
- What is your least favorite exercise or workout?
- Overhead squats
- What is your favorite cheat meal/snack?
- Any pasta dish from the Italian Homemade Company
- What do you enjoy most about training at CrossFit Sweat Shop?
- The Fantasy Football league
- Now that you’ve been doing CrossFit, what’s one thing you could never see yourself doing again? (workout, nutrition, lifestyle, etc.)
- Running for long distances
- What is your proudest exercise related achievement?
- My first muscle up
- What advice would you give someone who is hesitant to try CrossFit?
- Don’t be intimidated. Everyone’s first step is different, you just have to start somewhere. Do your research, check out the coaches and the programming. The Sweatshop, fortunately, has the best of both and they will truly care about your goals, your reservations, and your progress. “A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step.”
- What is your most sought after exercise goal?
- Handstand walk
- What do you enjoy doing outside of CrossFit?
- Kung Fu, Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu
- What is something you have recently purchased for less than $100 (or acquired for free) that you thoroughly enjoy and would recommend to others?
- Bluetooth Meat Thermometer
- Any advice you would give your 25 year old self?
- Trust your heart, but lead with your smarts. The glass is ALWAYS half full. Live in the present. Spend more time with your dad. Manliner is NOT a good fashion choice.
I need to see a picture of Dragon with manliner.