https://crossfitsweatshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/CrossfitSweatShopLogo1.jpg 0 0 Nabil https://crossfitsweatshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/CrossfitSweatShopLogo1.jpg Nabil2018-02-16 13:29:202018-02-16 13:29:20CrossFit Open – Schedule & Logistics
CrossFit Open – Schedule & Logistics
Here is the important stuff you need to know about the CrossFit Open:
- If you’re planning on doing it, go ahead an sign up now so you can be included in our in house intramural teams and the draft that we’ll be having in the coming days
- The workouts are announced each Thursday evening at 5:00pm starting this Thursday Feb. 22nd
- You have until Monday at 5:00pm to SUBMIT your score online
- You may do it as many times as you like, but even if you plan on redoing the workout, we suggest submitting your score as soon as your done. EVERY year there are people that forget to submit their score. CrossFit.com is getting more and more strict each year, if you fail to submit your score before the Monday 5pm deadline there is nothing I can do to remedy the issue. You’ll receive no score for that workout.
- If you do the workout at the Sweat Shop make sure you indicate that upon submitting your score. I have until Wednesday evening to validate your score, so if you don’t see it update right away don’t stress, as long as you submit it before the deadline you’ll be fine.
- If you enter your score incorrectly you can go back and adjust it as long as you do so BEFORE the Monday 5pm deadline.
- Lastly, DON’T wait until 4:50pm on Monday to enter your score, the CrossFit Games site gets a ton of traffic at that time and often becomes unresponsive!
- We’ll be running CrossFit Open Heats at the following times:
- Thursday 7:00pm*
- Friday 5:30pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 11:00am
- Sunday 9:00am – 10:30am
- Monday 9:00am*
- Monday 3:00pm
- *the gym will be available for anyone to do the Open workouts, but there will not be set heat times, as the coach will be teaching class. for these times you will need to provide you own judge
- We won’t be allowing CrossFit Open workouts during the Monday noon class as we have in years past, please plan to do or redo at one of the many other times.
Additional stuff to remember regarding Sweat Shop & the Open:
- The following classes will be temporarily cancelled and used to run CrosFit Open Heats from Feb. 22 – Mar. 26
- Friday 5:30pm
- Saturday 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am (we’ll have Open Gym at 11:00am on Saturdays, come and get your own workout in)
- Sunday 9:30am
- Each week you’ll need to reserve your heat time(s) when you’ll want to do the Open workout (link will be posted)
- Since everyone submitting a score will need a judge, expect to also judge someone’s workout either before or after your scheduled heat time
- Arrive early so that you have plenty of time to get warmed up and be ready to go when at your scheduled heat time
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!