CrossFit Open Intramural Team Update
First things first. Joel’s Dream Team is now Pain Cave Explorers.
Next, I did some preliminary scoring, saw how the teams were ranking up (they were already pretty close) then placed the remaining few free agents on the teams in order of highest ranking free agent, on lowest ranking team, then 2nd highest ranking free agent on 2nd lowest ranking team. The result is points are SUPER close now! Final team points will be out Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.
Other important info is that CrossFit has extended the submission deadline to 5pm on Tuesday, due to some issues with their website. So if you’d like to redo 17.1 let us know asap!
Lastly, tons of amazing performances already. Of the many were rookie CrossFitter Britney turning in 16:42 on her first attempt at 17.1. Kim and Alanna doing 35#DB snatch for the first time ever (as far as I know) in 17.1. Stephen Goodrich coming through with a couple of thousand Sweat Shop custom guitar pics, then losing his voice from screaming so much as he judged during EVERY heat on Saturday except for the heat that he participated in, and smashed!
Well, it’s 10 minutes till midnight, and I’ve been up since 3:25am racking my brain about 17.1 strategy. Nighty night Sweat Shoppers!
- WOD’s for the Week – Review - September 17, 2017
- Bri & Helen Compete at Granite Games - September 11, 2017
- New Class 9:30am Mon. & Wed. - September 5, 2017
- Biomechanics of Strength Training Seminar - August 28, 2017
- Extra Credit - August 14, 2017
- The New CrossFit Games - August 7, 2017
- Floating Now Available in Walnut Creek - July 31, 2017
- Bringing Healthy Back - July 24, 2017
- Back Squat vs. Front Squat - July 17, 2017
- CrossFit Variety - July 10, 2017