CrossFit Open Intramural Team Update
First things first. Joel’s Dream Team is now Pain Cave Explorers.
Next, I did some preliminary scoring, saw how the teams were ranking up (they were already pretty close) then placed the remaining few free agents on the teams in order of highest ranking free agent, on lowest ranking team, then 2nd highest ranking free agent on 2nd lowest ranking team. The result is points are SUPER close now! Final team points will be out Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.
Other important info is that CrossFit has extended the submission deadline to 5pm on Tuesday, due to some issues with their website. So if you’d like to redo 17.1 let us know asap!
Lastly, tons of amazing performances already. Of the many were rookie CrossFitter Britney turning in 16:42 on her first attempt at 17.1. Kim and Alanna doing 35#DB snatch for the first time ever (as far as I know) in 17.1. Stephen Goodrich coming through with a couple of thousand Sweat Shop custom guitar pics, then losing his voice from screaming so much as he judged during EVERY heat on Saturday except for the heat that he participated in, and smashed!
Well, it’s 10 minutes till midnight, and I’ve been up since 3:25am racking my brain about 17.1 strategy. Nighty night Sweat Shoppers!
- Weekly WOD Overview - October 7, 2018
- Don’t Just Fix It and Forget It – Trends in Cues - September 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/10/18 - September 9, 2018
- CrossFit Games Layoffs Signals Big Changes to Come - August 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview – 8/13/18 - August 12, 2018
- Leader Board Challenge & Upcoming Raffle - August 8, 2018
- Sweat Shop BBQ – Sunday Aug. 19th – 12:00pm @ Heather Farms - August 7, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 7/16/18 - July 15, 2018
- Mindful Running - July 12, 2018
- Farewell Rene! - July 3, 2018