I used to be diligent about logging my workouts. However, as of late, I can’t seem to get back into the habit of logging workouts on Beyond The Whiteboard. Even now as I’m writing this, I’m realizing I didn’t log today’s workout! I made it my monthly goal to log EVERY workout on Beyond The Whiteboard (even though I started have way through July). I miss looking back on workouts and seeing how my fitness is improving. While competing with others is fun, the real competition lies within yourself. So, if you’re like me, and you’ve gotten out of the habit of logging workouts, or maybe you never really started, I encourage you to log them! Seeing your progress is not only rewarding but encouraging as well!
This picture has nothing to do with logging workouts. It’s just awesome.
- Baby Berkley - August 15, 2017
- MCT oil - August 8, 2017
- Functional Training - August 1, 2017
- Fittest On Earth - July 25, 2017
- Logging Workouts - July 18, 2017
- Fear Facing - July 11, 2017
- Benchmark Workouts - June 27, 2017
- Coconut Oil Controversy - June 20, 2017
- Media and Photoshop - June 13, 2017
- Congratulations Row and Dragon - June 5, 2017