I used to be diligent about logging my workouts. However, as of late, I can’t seem to get back into the habit of logging workouts on Beyond The Whiteboard. Even now as I’m writing this, I’m realizing I didn’t log today’s workout! I made it my monthly goal to log EVERY workout on Beyond The Whiteboard (even though I started have way through July). I miss looking back on workouts and seeing how my fitness is improving. While competing with others is fun, the real competition lies within yourself. So, if you’re like me, and you’ve gotten out of the habit of logging workouts, or maybe you never really started, I encourage you to log them! Seeing your progress is not only rewarding but encouraging as well!
This picture has nothing to do with logging workouts. It’s just awesome.
- Weekly WOD Insights - May 28, 2018
- Moving Frequently - May 22, 2018
- Podcast Recommendation - May 8, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 4/23 - April 23, 2018
- Multitasking Fail - April 17, 2018
- Feel the Rhythm - April 10, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/26 - March 25, 2018
- 18.4 Highlight Vid! - March 21, 2018
- 18.3 Highlight Video - March 14, 2018
- Get Your Mind Right – Decluttering - March 6, 2018