I used to be diligent about logging my workouts. However, as of late, I can’t seem to get back into the habit of logging workouts on Beyond The Whiteboard. Even now as I’m writing this, I’m realizing I didn’t log today’s workout! I made it my monthly goal to log EVERY workout on Beyond The Whiteboard (even though I started have way through July). I miss looking back on workouts and seeing how my fitness is improving. While competing with others is fun, the real competition lies within yourself. So, if you’re like me, and you’ve gotten out of the habit of logging workouts, or maybe you never really started, I encourage you to log them! Seeing your progress is not only rewarding but encouraging as well!
This picture has nothing to do with logging workouts. It’s just awesome.
- Sweat Shop Holiday Party Wrap Up - December 13, 2017
- Weekly Wod Preview : December 4th addition - December 3, 2017
- The Sports Gene - November 28, 2017
- Holiday Party Time - November 21, 2017
- Weekly WOD Preview - November 5, 2017
- Sweat Shop Holiday Party 2017! - October 31, 2017
- 6am Shout Out! - October 24, 2017
- More Than A Place To Workout - October 17, 2017
- Oct 9-15 WOD Insights - October 8, 2017
- CrossFit Sweat Shop Social - October 3, 2017