I used to be diligent about logging my workouts. However, as of late, I can’t seem to get back into the habit of logging workouts on Beyond The Whiteboard. Even now as I’m writing this, I’m realizing I didn’t log today’s workout! I made it my monthly goal to log EVERY workout on Beyond The Whiteboard (even though I started have way through July). I miss looking back on workouts and seeing how my fitness is improving. While competing with others is fun, the real competition lies within yourself. So, if you’re like me, and you’ve gotten out of the habit of logging workouts, or maybe you never really started, I encourage you to log them! Seeing your progress is not only rewarding but encouraging as well!
This picture has nothing to do with logging workouts. It’s just awesome.
- 18.3 Highlight Video - March 14, 2018
- Get Your Mind Right – Decluttering - March 6, 2018
- WOD Insights 2/26 - February 26, 2018
- What is the OPEN? - February 20, 2018
- Cell Phone Ergonomics - February 13, 2018
- Let it go - February 6, 2018
- WOD Insights Week of 1/29 - January 28, 2018
- The Saboteurs Of Health In America - January 23, 2018
- Whole 30 – Fast & Easy - January 16, 2018
- Drawing Inspiration - January 9, 2018