Congrats to our October rope climb challenge winners!
The open division (<50) winners
Jake/Art: 8 Reps (1:50)
Jess M: 7 Reps (1:52)
Masters 50+ winners
Jen M: 5 (1:59)
Chief Banks (:33)
It was great seeing you all take a crack at the 2 minute challenge, and for the ones that did, how impressive your wrapping technique was! Great work to all! Enjoy some coffee on me! Look out for the next challenge.
Other big winners of the week were ALL of the Shoppers who dressed up for the Halloween workout! Sweat Shoppers never fail to impress! This year, Andrew and Taneya won as a #NO FILTER/#FILTER combo! Other photos of the great costumes will be up soon and on this blog!
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/4/19 - March 3, 2019
- Weekly WOD Insights 2/11/19 - February 10, 2019
- Weekly WOD Insights 1/21/19 - January 20, 2019
- Boiling Point - January 18, 2019
- Weekly WOD Review 12/31/18 - December 30, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 12/10/18 - December 9, 2018
- Holiday Party/Heavy Bag Challenge - December 7, 2018
- Movement Refocused: Hip Mobility Stretches - December 1, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 11/12/18 - November 12, 2018
- Winner Week! - November 3, 2018