What is the OPEN?
For those of you have never competed in the CrossFit Open, you may be left with a few questions. The CrossFit open was originally designed as the first step in establishing the “Fittest on Earth” at the CrossFit Games. While the Open is still the first step in determining who will go on to the next level of the Games, it has become so much more. The Open is a great opportunity to compete at your home gym with your regular workout buddies and see how you compare to the rest of the world. ALL are encouraged to compete in The CrossFit Open! They recently added a scaled option so even if you’re relatively new to CrossFit, you would absolutely be able do the workouts!
To register, click here. Also, be sure to select the Sweat Shop Team (not just your affiliate).
If you were on the fence, I would encourage you to go for it! The Open is a lot of fun and the atmosphere is unlike any other competition I’ve experienced. We’re looking forward to another exciting Open season!
- Moving Frequently - May 22, 2018
- Podcast Recommendation - May 8, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 4/23 - April 23, 2018
- Multitasking Fail - April 17, 2018
- Feel the Rhythm - April 10, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/26 - March 25, 2018
- 18.4 Highlight Vid! - March 21, 2018
- 18.3 Highlight Video - March 14, 2018
- Get Your Mind Right – Decluttering - March 6, 2018
- WOD Insights 2/26 - February 26, 2018