Weekend Warriors/Individual Variation In Olympic Lifting
Big ups to our always inspiring masters athletes, Chief Mike and Lones, who competed in the NorthEast Masters Classic all the way in Rhode Island! They both had awesome finishes! Lones took first place in the 60+ division and Mike took 5th place in the 60+ division. CrossFit masters competitions for the 60+ age group can be few and far between so Mike and Lones decided to make it a traveling Crossfit vacation and hung out at Martha’s Vineyard after! They are the true power fitness and classy couple! Awesome work you two!
Here’s some weekend reading for you all on individual variation with olympic weightlifting. As you all might have noticed in your years of doing CrossFit, especially with lifting, there is no one size fits all. There are many obvious fundamentals which need to be accounted for, but beyond the basics, often times each person needs to know what is best for their body type. This is why many lifters at a high level look a little different on their lifts.
- Weekly WOD Overview 10/15/18 - October 14, 2018
- October Challenge: Rope Climbs! - October 6, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/17/18 - September 16, 2018
- Peak Power Rowing/Bri @ Granite Games! - September 14, 2018
- The Sports Gene: Hardware and Software - September 7, 2018
- WOD Review 8/20/18 - August 19, 2018
- Sweat Shop BBQ This Sunday! - August 17, 2018
- Jacqueline and Monique Finish Top 10 in the World! - August 11, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 7/23/18 - July 22, 2018
- Legitness Of The Week - July 20, 2018