Weekend Warriors/Individual Variation In Olympic Lifting
Big ups to our always inspiring masters athletes, Chief Mike and Lones, who competed in the NorthEast Masters Classic all the way in Rhode Island! They both had awesome finishes! Lones took first place in the 60+ division and Mike took 5th place in the 60+ division. CrossFit masters competitions for the 60+ age group can be few and far between so Mike and Lones decided to make it a traveling Crossfit vacation and hung out at Martha’s Vineyard after! They are the true power fitness and classy couple! Awesome work you two!
Here’s some weekend reading for you all on individual variation with olympic weightlifting. As you all might have noticed in your years of doing CrossFit, especially with lifting, there is no one size fits all. There are many obvious fundamentals which need to be accounted for, but beyond the basics, often times each person needs to know what is best for their body type. This is why many lifters at a high level look a little different on their lifts.
- “Breaking2” Documentary - October 14, 2017
- Team Series and September Swag! - October 6, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review - September 25, 2017
- Weekend Warriors/Individual Variation In Olympic Lifting - September 22, 2017
- Flash Back Friday: Tug of War - September 15, 2017
- When The Best Loses - September 8, 2017
- August: Accountabil-A-buddy Month - September 1, 2017
- Rite Of Passage 2017! - August 25, 2017
- Harrison Maurus 192 Kilo Clean and Jerk - August 21, 2017
- Unbroken and Chill - August 18, 2017