Featured Athlete: Eric L.
Most people would describe Eric as a quite dude, … a mysterious dude that always has a new Porsche. Even after being a Sweat Shop member for more than 2 years, I’m still finding out new things about Eric. Just recently he helped coached Jacqueline, Bri, and Helen in the pool as they prepared for the CrossFit Games (Jacqueline) and Granite Games (Helen & Bri). They all agreed that Eric is an AMAZING swim coach! You’d never know it though, he quietly comes in, and gets work done at the gym. While he’s not the loud and outgoing type, if you do talk with him, you’ll quickly realize he’s a really nice dude. Next time he’s shirtless, ask him to demonstrate the trademark swimmer “lat-slap” move… apparently lots of swimmers can do it, but I find it crazy weird and impossible to replicate myself. Nonetheless, read more about Eric below!
Name: Eric Lopez a.k.a E-Lo, a.k.a Ricardo Froning
Age: Freshly 40
Q. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
Q. What were you doing for exercise before CrossFit?
Q. How did you begin training at CrossFit Sweat Shop?
Q. What has been the most significant benefit or change since you’ve been a member of the Sweat Shop?
Q. What is your favorite exercise or workout?
Q. What is your least favorite exercise or workout?
Q. What is your favorite cheat meal/snack?
Q. What do you enjoy most about training at CrossFit Sweat Shop?
Q. Now that you’ve been doing CrossFit, what’s one thing you could never see yourself doing again?
Q. What is your proudest exercise related achievement?
Q. What advice would you give someone who is hesitant to try CrossFit?
Q. What is your most sought after exercise goal?
Q. What do you enjoy doing outside of CrossFit?
Q. What is something you have recently purchased for less than $100 (or acquired for free) that you thoroughly enjoy and would recommend to others?
Q. Any advice you would give your 25 year old self?
- Weekly WOD Insight 1/8/18 - January 7, 2018
- CrossFit Open Pre-Season – Sweat Shop vs. CrossFit Walnut Creek – Starts Thurs. Jan. 11th - January 5, 2018
- Monday/Wednesday 5am Class starts Wed. Jan.24th - December 29, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Mayumi K. - December 22, 2017
- WOD Overview 12/11/17 - December 11, 2017
- 2017 CrossFit Liftoff – Results - December 6, 2017
- Do Your Research - November 30, 2017
- Sweat Shop Spartan Race - November 14, 2017
- Weekly WOD’s Overview 11/13 - November 13, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Meghan G. - November 7, 2017