Sweat Shop’s Latest Coach Addition!
I’m proud and excited to announce our latest addition to the Sweat Shop coaching staff, Bri Gaipa! While most of you probably know that Bri has been a long time Sweat Shop member, you may not know that Bri is CrossFit Level-1 certified and has been a CrossFit coach at Concord CrossFit for many years now. Bri brings a wealth of knowledge and is not only capable of helping competitive CrossFitters looking to take it to the next level, but she also has plenty of experience coaching beginners that are just getting started on their CrossFit journey. You can catch Bri coaching the 6:30pm and 7:30pm classes on Tuesday and Wednesday as well as the occasional weekend class.
- CrossFit Open 2019 & Main Event Saturdays - February 20, 2019
- Welcome Baby Sadie - January 22, 2019
- Sweat Shop’s Latest Coach Addition! - January 8, 2019
- Weekly WOD Insight 12/3/18 - December 2, 2018
- Get a Grip! - November 28, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview 11/5/18 - November 4, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - October 7, 2018
- Don’t Just Fix It and Forget It – Trends in Cues - September 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/10/18 - September 9, 2018
- CrossFit Games Layoffs Signals Big Changes to Come - August 21, 2018