SPS Gym – The Future of Weightlifting in the U.S.
Our good friend Mike Jenkins, owner of SPS (Speed Power Strength) in Oakland, continues to raise the bar of what is to be expected in a fitness facility. In his quest for being the premiere training center for upcoming Weightlifters, Mike recently had gold medalist, former head coach of the Polish weightlifting team, IWF Hall of Fame inductee, and resident US Olympic Training Center coach, Zygmunt Smalcerz, leading a Weightlifting camp for youth athletes. Check out the video above and keep in mind this guy is 75 years old! You’ll also see Sweat Shop’s own Braydan Tomazaki getting some instruction from one of the best in the business!
- CrossFit Age Group Qualifiers Start This Week - April 18, 2018
- Community: The Real Fitness X-Factor - April 13, 2018
- WOD Overview & Insights 4/2/18 - April 1, 2018
- CrossFit Open Intramural Wrap Up - March 27, 2018
- Farewell Ryan! - March 16, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/5/18 - March 4, 2018
- Getting the Most Out of the Open - February 27, 2018
- CrossFit Open – Schedule & Logistics - February 16, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 2/5/18 - February 4, 2018
- 24 Hours With Rich Froning - January 30, 2018