SPS Gym – The Future of Weightlifting in the U.S.
Our good friend Mike Jenkins, owner of SPS (Speed Power Strength) in Oakland, continues to raise the bar of what is to be expected in a fitness facility. In his quest for being the premiere training center for upcoming Weightlifters, Mike recently had gold medalist, former head coach of the Polish weightlifting team, IWF Hall of Fame inductee, and resident US Olympic Training Center coach, Zygmunt Smalcerz, leading a Weightlifting camp for youth athletes. Check out the video above and keep in mind this guy is 75 years old! You’ll also see Sweat Shop’s own Braydan Tomazaki getting some instruction from one of the best in the business!
- Weekly WOD Insight 12/3/18 - December 2, 2018
- Get a Grip! - November 28, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview 11/5/18 - November 4, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - October 7, 2018
- Don’t Just Fix It and Forget It – Trends in Cues - September 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/10/18 - September 9, 2018
- CrossFit Games Layoffs Signals Big Changes to Come - August 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview – 8/13/18 - August 12, 2018
- Leader Board Challenge & Upcoming Raffle - August 8, 2018
- Sweat Shop BBQ – Sunday Aug. 19th – 12:00pm @ Heather Farms - August 7, 2018