SPS Gym – The Future of Weightlifting in the U.S.
Our good friend Mike Jenkins, owner of SPS (Speed Power Strength) in Oakland, continues to raise the bar of what is to be expected in a fitness facility. In his quest for being the premiere training center for upcoming Weightlifters, Mike recently had gold medalist, former head coach of the Polish weightlifting team, IWF Hall of Fame inductee, and resident US Olympic Training Center coach, Zygmunt Smalcerz, leading a Weightlifting camp for youth athletes. Check out the video above and keep in mind this guy is 75 years old! You’ll also see Sweat Shop’s own Braydan Tomazaki getting some instruction from one of the best in the business!
- WOD’s for the Week – Review - September 17, 2017
- Bri & Helen Compete at Granite Games - September 11, 2017
- New Class 9:30am Mon. & Wed. - September 5, 2017
- Biomechanics of Strength Training Seminar - August 28, 2017
- Extra Credit - August 14, 2017
- The New CrossFit Games - August 7, 2017
- Floating Now Available in Walnut Creek - July 31, 2017
- Bringing Healthy Back - July 24, 2017
- Back Squat vs. Front Squat - July 17, 2017
- CrossFit Variety - July 10, 2017