SPS Gym – The Future of Weightlifting in the U.S.
Our good friend Mike Jenkins, owner of SPS (Speed Power Strength) in Oakland, continues to raise the bar of what is to be expected in a fitness facility. In his quest for being the premiere training center for upcoming Weightlifters, Mike recently had gold medalist, former head coach of the Polish weightlifting team, IWF Hall of Fame inductee, and resident US Olympic Training Center coach, Zygmunt Smalcerz, leading a Weightlifting camp for youth athletes. Check out the video above and keep in mind this guy is 75 years old! You’ll also see Sweat Shop’s own Braydan Tomazaki getting some instruction from one of the best in the business!
- Sweat Shop Spartan Race - November 14, 2017
- Weekly WOD’s Overview 11/13 - November 13, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Meghan G. - November 7, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Andrew - November 2, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Eric L. - October 27, 2017
- Weekly WOD Insights - October 15, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Celeste A. - October 5, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Livi Y. - September 29, 2017
- WOD’s for the Week – Review - September 17, 2017
- Bri & Helen Compete at Granite Games - September 11, 2017