Rowing Tips & Tricks
For those of you who are participating in the open, or who just want some helpful tips and tricks for rowing. I found this video that does a great job breaking down the segments of rowing. I am definitely guilty of non-efficient rowing, as some of you may have seen, so I’m looking forward to tweaking it a little bit over the next couple of row workouts! Also, thinking about technique versus how tired you are in a workout is a good way to take your mind off of the pain! Try it out!
Anyway, check out the video above and try breaking your rowing technique down. See if some of these tips helps you out on your next rowing workout or time trial. Maybe get some new PR’s! Enjoy!
- 3/29/18 WOD Review (brought to you by icy hot) - March 18, 2018
- Conditioning your Skills - March 15, 2018
- Competing after the Open - March 8, 2018
- Warming Up for the Open - March 1, 2018
- Weekly WOD Review 2/19/18 - February 18, 2018
- The 2018 CrossFit Open is Upon Us - February 15, 2018
- WOD Review 1/22/18 - January 21, 2018
- EMOM for Conditioning, Not Just for Strength! - January 18, 2018
- New Year New You - January 11, 2018
- WOD Review 12/25/17 - December 25, 2017