Rowing Tips & Tricks
For those of you who are participating in the open, or who just want some helpful tips and tricks for rowing. I found this video that does a great job breaking down the segments of rowing. I am definitely guilty of non-efficient rowing, as some of you may have seen, so I’m looking forward to tweaking it a little bit over the next couple of row workouts! Also, thinking about technique versus how tired you are in a workout is a good way to take your mind off of the pain! Try it out!
Anyway, check out the video above and try breaking your rowing technique down. See if some of these tips helps you out on your next rowing workout or time trial. Maybe get some new PR’s! Enjoy!
- In-vest In Your Workouts! - September 21, 2017
- Aerobic Capacity: A Foundation for CrossFit - September 14, 2017
- Heat Advisory! - August 31, 2017
- Sweat Shop Shout Out - August 24, 2017
- CrossFit Team Series - August 17, 2017
- Is Chalk REALLY the Answer??? - August 10, 2017
- Every Minute on the Minute - August 3, 2017
- Friday Night Lights - July 20, 2017
- Skiing in the Alps - July 13, 2017
- Make Your Effort Inspire Others - July 6, 2017