Rowing Tips & Tricks
For those of you who are participating in the open, or who just want some helpful tips and tricks for rowing. I found this video that does a great job breaking down the segments of rowing. I am definitely guilty of non-efficient rowing, as some of you may have seen, so I’m looking forward to tweaking it a little bit over the next couple of row workouts! Also, thinking about technique versus how tired you are in a workout is a good way to take your mind off of the pain! Try it out!
Anyway, check out the video above and try breaking your rowing technique down. See if some of these tips helps you out on your next rowing workout or time trial. Maybe get some new PR’s! Enjoy!
- New Year New You - January 11, 2018
- WOD Review 12/25/17 - December 25, 2017
- Moving Your Feet: A Weightlifting Christmas Story - December 14, 2017
- 2017 IWF World Weightlifting Championships - December 7, 2017
- WOD Review 11/27/17 - November 26, 2017
- Warming Up for Weightlifting - November 16, 2017
- Extra Credit Homework - November 9, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review - October 29, 2017
- 2017 Halloween Costume Contest! - October 26, 2017
- Weightlifting Insight - October 19, 2017