Rowing Tips & Tricks
For those of you who are participating in the open, or who just want some helpful tips and tricks for rowing. I found this video that does a great job breaking down the segments of rowing. I am definitely guilty of non-efficient rowing, as some of you may have seen, so I’m looking forward to tweaking it a little bit over the next couple of row workouts! Also, thinking about technique versus how tired you are in a workout is a good way to take your mind off of the pain! Try it out!
Anyway, check out the video above and try breaking your rowing technique down. See if some of these tips helps you out on your next rowing workout or time trial. Maybe get some new PR’s! Enjoy!
- Friday Night Lights - July 20, 2017
- Skiing in the Alps - July 13, 2017
- Make Your Effort Inspire Others - July 6, 2017
- Agility - June 29, 2017
- Sweat Shoppers Out In Full Force - June 22, 2017
- Big Picture - June 15, 2017
- Workout Awareness - June 8, 2017
- Game Time. - May 25, 2017
- Feedback - May 18, 2017
- Remember to Play - May 11, 2017