Rowing Tips & Tricks
For those of you who are participating in the open, or who just want some helpful tips and tricks for rowing. I found this video that does a great job breaking down the segments of rowing. I am definitely guilty of non-efficient rowing, as some of you may have seen, so I’m looking forward to tweaking it a little bit over the next couple of row workouts! Also, thinking about technique versus how tired you are in a workout is a good way to take your mind off of the pain! Try it out!
Anyway, check out the video above and try breaking your rowing technique down. See if some of these tips helps you out on your next rowing workout or time trial. Maybe get some new PR’s! Enjoy!
- 10/1/18 WOD Review - September 30, 2018
- Rite of Passage 2018 - September 20, 2018
- CrossFit Team Series and Dubai CrossFit Championship - September 13, 2018
- WOD Review 9/3/18 - September 2, 2018
- Quads and Hamstrings - August 23, 2018
- Growing Up - August 16, 2018
- WOD Review 8/6/18 - August 5, 2018
- Focus on the Enjoyment - July 19, 2018
- WOD Review 7/9/18 - July 8, 2018
- Introducing: Assault Air Runner - June 28, 2018