Rowing Tips & Tricks
For those of you who are participating in the open, or who just want some helpful tips and tricks for rowing. I found this video that does a great job breaking down the segments of rowing. I am definitely guilty of non-efficient rowing, as some of you may have seen, so I’m looking forward to tweaking it a little bit over the next couple of row workouts! Also, thinking about technique versus how tired you are in a workout is a good way to take your mind off of the pain! Try it out!
Anyway, check out the video above and try breaking your rowing technique down. See if some of these tips helps you out on your next rowing workout or time trial. Maybe get some new PR’s! Enjoy!
- Weekly WOD Review 3/11/19 - March 10, 2019
- Weekly WOD Review 2/18/19 - February 18, 2019
- Be Great. Not Ordinary. - February 13, 2019
- 1/28/19 WOD Review - January 28, 2019
- CrossFit Open 2019 - January 23, 2019
- Single Leg Gains - January 16, 2019
- Weekly WOD Review 1/7/19 - January 6, 2019
- Weekly WOD Review 12/24/18 - December 24, 2018
- My First Spartan Race: Recap - December 5, 2018
- WOD Review 11/26/18 - November 25, 2018