Rowing Tips & Tricks
For those of you who are participating in the open, or who just want some helpful tips and tricks for rowing. I found this video that does a great job breaking down the segments of rowing. I am definitely guilty of non-efficient rowing, as some of you may have seen, so I’m looking forward to tweaking it a little bit over the next couple of row workouts! Also, thinking about technique versus how tired you are in a workout is a good way to take your mind off of the pain! Try it out!
Anyway, check out the video above and try breaking your rowing technique down. See if some of these tips helps you out on your next rowing workout or time trial. Maybe get some new PR’s! Enjoy!
- Rowing Tips & Tricks - February 16, 2017
- Dumbbell 101 - February 9, 2017
- Upside Down Stuff - February 2, 2017
- Slow Your Roll - January 26, 2017
- Whatever You Got - January 19, 2017
- Breaking Through the Mental Wall - January 12, 2017
- Murph: Completed - January 2, 2017
- First Workout of 2017 - December 29, 2016
- No Love for Air Squats - December 22, 2016