Rite of Passage 2018
Our good friends over at Speed Power Strength in Oakland are gearing up for their annual Rite of Passage Weightlifting competition November 17-18. What’s great about this specific competition is that it’s geared for those who have NEVER lifted in a sanctioned USAW event. Although it’s still about 2 months out, committing now would give you plenty of time to prepare and order those singlets!
Here are some of your Sweat Shoppers that represented over the past couple of years…
What a squad right?!?!?! If you’re on the edge, I’d recommend chatting with one of those names mentioned above to get their take on the competition. I’ve only heard good things from them!
Just to get the ball rolling, I’ll throw out some names of folks I think would enjoy it 😉
No pressure! In all seriousness though, if you feel like you’ve been putting in some legit work on Clean & Jerk or Snatch days…this could be the time to showcase your efforts! I hope we get some Sweat Shoppers out there again this year! Check out more info here!
- New Skill = New Challenge - October 17, 2018
- 10/1/18 WOD Review - September 30, 2018
- Rite of Passage 2018 - September 20, 2018
- CrossFit Team Series and Dubai CrossFit Championship - September 13, 2018
- WOD Review 9/3/18 - September 2, 2018
- Quads and Hamstrings - August 23, 2018
- Growing Up - August 16, 2018
- WOD Review 8/6/18 - August 5, 2018
- Focus on the Enjoyment - July 19, 2018
- WOD Review 7/9/18 - July 8, 2018