I’m a huge fan of informational podcasts and I’ve recently been loving the Primal Blueprint podcast. I’ve referenced Mark Sisson, creator of the podcast and Primal Blueprint, on the blog before. I really enjoy his take on wellness in general and this podcast has a wide variety of topics pertaining to overall health and wellness. The podcast has some great information, not only nutritionally, but holistically as well. Below are some basic principals of the “Primal Blueprint”.
I especially enjoyed this podcast with Max Lugavere about brain health.
To subscribe to the podcast or check out more episodes, click here.
- Weekly WOD Insights - May 28, 2018
- Moving Frequently - May 22, 2018
- Podcast Recommendation - May 8, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 4/23 - April 23, 2018
- Multitasking Fail - April 17, 2018
- Feel the Rhythm - April 10, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/26 - March 25, 2018
- 18.4 Highlight Vid! - March 21, 2018
- 18.3 Highlight Video - March 14, 2018
- Get Your Mind Right – Decluttering - March 6, 2018