Open Highlight Videos!
As many of you are probably aware, the CrossFit Open is upon us. If you do not know what the Open is, be sure to check out Rene’s post explaining what it is. If you need any more convincing to do the Open. be sure to check out Marko’s post on reasons why you should do the Open! If you do not have the time to check out the posts, all I can say is that you will have zero regrets if you just sign up for the Open! In addition to all the Open excitement I am happy to announce that myself, and Rene, will be putting out Open highlight videos again for this years Open. Each week we will compile highlights from everyones Open performances and, with some masterful editing, put together some siiiiick videos. We had a blast getting to highlight the entire Sweat Shop community last year and look forward to doing the same year, with some added improvements! In addition to capturing the performance highlights, we would also like to hear from the Sweat Shop community on their expectations, experiences, and anything else regarding their Open experience! I think this will be a great opportunity to capture the spirit of the Open and the Sweat Shop community.
If you want some reference you can check out a couple of the highlight videos Rene and I put together last year down below! And if you are wondering, there is no confirmation on whether or not Nabil will bring back the Ghetto GoPro.
- Weekly WOD insights 9/24/18 - September 23, 2018
- The Sport of Fitness or Functional Fitness? - September 13, 2018
- Active Recovery Workouts - September 5, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 8/27/18 - August 26, 2018
- Handstand Walking Progressions and Quality CrossFit Content - August 22, 2018
- 💰Money Mobility Moves💰 - August 15, 2018
- Competing Vs. Training - August 9, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 7/30/18 - July 29, 2018
- Brown Rice Vs. White Rice - July 25, 2018
- Car Wash Fundraiser This Saturday for our GAMES BOUND ATHLETES!! - July 19, 2018