Not CrossFit Related v2
The only thing CrossFit related about this post is Frink’s legit looking deadlift. Continue on if you’d like to read more!
Stephen Curry, not familiar with him? Well if you’ve been living under a rock (just kidding) he is a superstar in the NBA. Two-time NBA MVP, 2015 NBA Champion, holder of numerous records, father of two, point guard for the Golden State Warriors, and now a star on The Late Late Show with James Corden. In one of my previous posts, I shared an entertaining video of Bruno Mars with James Corden. And now! I’m going to share of video for all of you to enjoy of one of my all-time favorite ballers, Steph Curry. I hope you all enjoy, and for you Disney fans watching, there’s a special treat for all of you at the end! Check it out!
To be honest, I’ve watched this video about 10 times already! It makes me laugh every time! Don’t forget to find and recognize the little things that make you smile or put you at ease. There’s a lot going on in our day to day lives, so remember to take some time for yourself whatever that may be!
- Moving Your Feet: A Weightlifting Christmas Story - December 14, 2017
- 2017 IWF World Weightlifting Championships - December 7, 2017
- WOD Review 11/27/17 - November 26, 2017
- Warming Up for Weightlifting - November 16, 2017
- Extra Credit Homework - November 9, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review - October 29, 2017
- 2017 Halloween Costume Contest! - October 26, 2017
- Weightlifting Insight - October 19, 2017
- Accessory Time (not just for bicep curls) - October 12, 2017
- 10/2/17 – 10/8/17 WOD Review - October 1, 2017