Not CrossFit Related v2
The only thing CrossFit related about this post is Frink’s legit looking deadlift. Continue on if you’d like to read more!
Stephen Curry, not familiar with him? Well if you’ve been living under a rock (just kidding) he is a superstar in the NBA. Two-time NBA MVP, 2015 NBA Champion, holder of numerous records, father of two, point guard for the Golden State Warriors, and now a star on The Late Late Show with James Corden. In one of my previous posts, I shared an entertaining video of Bruno Mars with James Corden. And now! I’m going to share of video for all of you to enjoy of one of my all-time favorite ballers, Steph Curry. I hope you all enjoy, and for you Disney fans watching, there’s a special treat for all of you at the end! Check it out!
To be honest, I’ve watched this video about 10 times already! It makes me laugh every time! Don’t forget to find and recognize the little things that make you smile or put you at ease. There’s a lot going on in our day to day lives, so remember to take some time for yourself whatever that may be!
- Weekly WOD Review 5/14/18 - May 13, 2018
- Mindfully Capable - May 10, 2018
- Friday Night Lights. Coming Soon to a Park Near You. - April 26, 2018
- Weekly WOD Review 4/16/18 - April 15, 2018
- Intro: Suitcase Deadlifts and KB Windmills - April 5, 2018
- Anti-What? Anti-Rotation! - March 29, 2018
- 3/29/18 WOD Review (brought to you by icy hot) - March 18, 2018
- Conditioning your Skills - March 15, 2018
- Competing after the Open - March 8, 2018
- Warming Up for the Open - March 1, 2018