NorCal Masters Saturday and Sunday!
BOOM! The NorCal Masters is here! Come cheer on your BADASS masters Sweat Shoppers who will be competing at Craneway Pavillion in Richmond on Saturday and Sunday! The NorCal Masters is an annual two-day competition for Masters Athletes, with age divisions of 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, and 60+ in both genders.
We have 9 Sweat Shoppers competing this year:
Jim D. 55-59
Jen M 50-54
They’ve been busting their butts training for this and I can’t wait to watch them crush it!
Good luck everyone!
Lastly, this Sunday there will be just an 11:00am Class… no 9:30am Comp Class.
- Right of Passage/The Forgotten Art Of Squatting - November 17, 2017
- Tension In The Muscle Up - November 10, 2017
- Get It In When You Can! - November 4, 2017
- Weekly WOD Insights - October 23, 2017
- Quality Increasing Quantity - October 20, 2017
- “Breaking2” Documentary - October 14, 2017
- Team Series and September Swag! - October 6, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review - September 25, 2017
- Weekend Warriors/Individual Variation In Olympic Lifting - September 22, 2017
- Flash Back Friday: Tug of War - September 15, 2017