Next On-Ramp April 17th!
Our next On-Ramp start date is Monday, April 17th at 6:45pm! While we don’t require new members to complete our On-Ramp program, graduates from the program enjoy the added benefit of learning the fundamentals of CrossFit during our 4-week program in a structured class setting.
For those interested in starting CrossFit, but prefer a slower start to the classes, On-Ramp program is a perfect fit.
– Class sizes are small (8-person cap) as we will have a deeper focus on the fundamentals and safety practices of the movements.
– The class will start with an intro to a basic movement (i.e. squat) and there will be a short workout at the end of each session.
– The cost is $164 for 8 sessions.
Reserve your spot in our next On-Ramp here or email me at James@crossfitsweatshop.com.
- Weekly WOD Review 11/20/17 - November 20, 2017
- Right of Passage/The Forgotten Art Of Squatting - November 17, 2017
- Tension In The Muscle Up - November 10, 2017
- Get It In When You Can! - November 4, 2017
- Weekly WOD Insights - October 23, 2017
- Quality Increasing Quantity - October 20, 2017
- “Breaking2” Documentary - October 14, 2017
- Team Series and September Swag! - October 6, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review - September 25, 2017
- Weekend Warriors/Individual Variation In Olympic Lifting - September 22, 2017