New Burger Spot
Camille getting after it at Lounge Burger.
As you may know, I’m a major foodie. I love cooking and trying new recipes, but sometimes I enjoy getting out of the kitchen and trying new restaurants. I’ve recently been on the hunt for a good burger place, and I am pleased to say I’ve ended my search. The fam and I checked out Burger Lounge in Walnut Creek (across the street from the new Whole Foods) and it was awesome! I don’t want to oversell it or anything, but you won’t be disappointed you made the trip up Ygnacio. They boast grass fed beef, organic and gluten free options. Check it out here!
- What is the OPEN? - February 20, 2018
- Cell Phone Ergonomics - February 13, 2018
- Let it go - February 6, 2018
- WOD Insights Week of 1/29 - January 28, 2018
- The Saboteurs Of Health In America - January 23, 2018
- Whole 30 – Fast & Easy - January 16, 2018
- Drawing Inspiration - January 9, 2018
- Happy New Year! WOD Review - January 1, 2018
- Push It - December 19, 2017
- Sweat Shop Holiday Party Wrap Up - December 13, 2017