New Burger Spot
Camille getting after it at Lounge Burger.
As you may know, I’m a major foodie. I love cooking and trying new recipes, but sometimes I enjoy getting out of the kitchen and trying new restaurants. I’ve recently been on the hunt for a good burger place, and I am pleased to say I’ve ended my search. The fam and I checked out Burger Lounge in Walnut Creek (across the street from the new Whole Foods) and it was awesome! I don’t want to oversell it or anything, but you won’t be disappointed you made the trip up Ygnacio. They boast grass fed beef, organic and gluten free options. Check it out here!
- Weekly WOD Preview - November 5, 2017
- Sweat Shop Holiday Party 2017! - October 31, 2017
- 6am Shout Out! - October 24, 2017
- More Than A Place To Workout - October 17, 2017
- Oct 9-15 WOD Insights - October 8, 2017
- CrossFit Sweat Shop Social - October 3, 2017
- Crowd Cow - September 19, 2017
- Rest Days Mental Gains - September 12, 2017
- Boredom And Deeper Thinking - August 29, 2017
- Moo-Less Mousse - August 22, 2017