I’ve always been into a more holistic approach when it comes to health. I’ve recently discovered Essential Oils, and have been enjoying their healing properties. As of late, I have been making my own essential oil capsules. Combined with turmeric (anti inflammatory) I incorporate clove, oregano, ginger and Myrrh in each one. All of them having their own healing properties. Oregano is natures antibiotic; It’s antibacterial, antiviral, and its immune-stimulation properties make it a useful in combating infections. I’m excited to incorporate a Thyme essential oil for pain relief as well. Full article here
Thyme constituent inhibits COX-2
In a study from Japan’s Nara Women’s University, researchers found that one of thyme oil’s constituents, carvacrol, actually inhibits the cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzyme – part of the body’s inflammatory process that produces pain.
I stick to using Doterra essential oils. This book has been super helpful in my essential oil journey. I get Doterra oils at wholesale prices. Let me know if you guys have any questions or want to try anything out.
- Weekly WOD Preview - November 5, 2017
- Sweat Shop Holiday Party 2017! - October 31, 2017
- 6am Shout Out! - October 24, 2017
- More Than A Place To Workout - October 17, 2017
- Oct 9-15 WOD Insights - October 8, 2017
- CrossFit Sweat Shop Social - October 3, 2017
- Crowd Cow - September 19, 2017
- Rest Days Mental Gains - September 12, 2017
- Boredom And Deeper Thinking - August 29, 2017
- Moo-Less Mousse - August 22, 2017