I’ve always been into a more holistic approach when it comes to health. I’ve recently discovered Essential Oils, and have been enjoying their healing properties. As of late, I have been making my own essential oil capsules. Combined with turmeric (anti inflammatory) I incorporate clove, oregano, ginger and Myrrh in each one. All of them having their own healing properties. Oregano is natures antibiotic; It’s antibacterial, antiviral, and its immune-stimulation properties make it a useful in combating infections. I’m excited to incorporate a Thyme essential oil for pain relief as well. Full article here
Thyme constituent inhibits COX-2
In a study from Japan’s Nara Women’s University, researchers found that one of thyme oil’s constituents, carvacrol, actually inhibits the cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzyme – part of the body’s inflammatory process that produces pain.
I stick to using Doterra essential oils. This book has been super helpful in my essential oil journey. I get Doterra oils at wholesale prices. Let me know if you guys have any questions or want to try anything out.
- What is the OPEN? - February 20, 2018
- Cell Phone Ergonomics - February 13, 2018
- Let it go - February 6, 2018
- WOD Insights Week of 1/29 - January 28, 2018
- The Saboteurs Of Health In America - January 23, 2018
- Whole 30 – Fast & Easy - January 16, 2018
- Drawing Inspiration - January 9, 2018
- Happy New Year! WOD Review - January 1, 2018
- Push It - December 19, 2017
- Sweat Shop Holiday Party Wrap Up - December 13, 2017