I’ve always been into a more holistic approach when it comes to health. I’ve recently discovered Essential Oils, and have been enjoying their healing properties. As of late, I have been making my own essential oil capsules. Combined with turmeric (anti inflammatory) I incorporate clove, oregano, ginger and Myrrh in each one. All of them having their own healing properties. Oregano is natures antibiotic; It’s antibacterial, antiviral, and its immune-stimulation properties make it a useful in combating infections. I’m excited to incorporate a Thyme essential oil for pain relief as well. Full article here
Thyme constituent inhibits COX-2
In a study from Japan’s Nara Women’s University, researchers found that one of thyme oil’s constituents, carvacrol, actually inhibits the cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzyme – part of the body’s inflammatory process that produces pain.
I stick to using Doterra essential oils. This book has been super helpful in my essential oil journey. I get Doterra oils at wholesale prices. Let me know if you guys have any questions or want to try anything out.
- Weekly WOD Insights - May 28, 2018
- Moving Frequently - May 22, 2018
- Podcast Recommendation - May 8, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 4/23 - April 23, 2018
- Multitasking Fail - April 17, 2018
- Feel the Rhythm - April 10, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/26 - March 25, 2018
- 18.4 Highlight Vid! - March 21, 2018
- 18.3 Highlight Video - March 14, 2018
- Get Your Mind Right – Decluttering - March 6, 2018