Leader Board Movement… LET’S GO!
We’ve still got some blank spots on the leaderboard that need to be filled! We also have some “dark horses” and some “leaderboard lurkers” that I’d like to lure out of the woodwork! So this pic is where the leader board currently stands, and from now until the next 4-6 weeks we want to see how much movement we can create. Whether it’s taking one of the currently blank 2nd place spots, or moving up from a 2nd to a 1st place spot, anyone who gets on the leader board, or moves up will have their name go into a hat. Names will then be drawn for prizes including, but not limited to (1) free month membership, 1/2 off a month membership, free private training session, gift cards, and of course, Sweat Shop apparel. We’ll try and program as many of these as possible, but there’s no way we’ll be able to cover them all, so whether it’s before, after a class, or during Open gym time (now also at 11am on Saturday’s) feel free to go for any of these records. Keep in mind, to fill one of the blank 2nd place spots, only records moving forward count. For example, for a while I had the most consecutive double unders at two hundred something, recently JB surpassed it…. therefore I can’t just fill in the 2nd place spot with my score from years ago and hope it stands the duration of this challenge. If I want it, I need to go after it with a new attempt…(which these days is around 150 consecutive)… but that’s exactly what we’re after here…. challenging ourselves and not getting complacent!
This challenge will last approximately 4-6 weeks, I won’t announce the exact end date as I don’t want people to try and “game” it by writing their score up at the very last second thus not giving someone else a chance to better it. Multiple records will allow you multiple tickets in the hat, but to keep things fun, we’ll probably put a cap on how many prizes one person can win. Let’s go break some records and win some stuff!
- Welcome Baby Sadie - January 22, 2019
- Sweat Shop’s Latest Coach Addition! - January 8, 2019
- Weekly WOD Insight 12/3/18 - December 2, 2018
- Get a Grip! - November 28, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview 11/5/18 - November 4, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - October 7, 2018
- Don’t Just Fix It and Forget It – Trends in Cues - September 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/10/18 - September 9, 2018
- CrossFit Games Layoffs Signals Big Changes to Come - August 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview – 8/13/18 - August 12, 2018