CrossFit Open Week 3 Update
With snatches and pullups in 17.3, Kanye’s Krew has finally taken a win for the week, and has also held on to the overall lead. It’s still however a really close race with only 78 points separating the 1st place team from 4th place team. Shout out to all teams as we had fewer people this week forget to enter their score!
And once again, big props to our Masters athletes, Lones, Lisa, Jacqueline, Jennifer, Mo, and Helen, who are currently poised to move on to the Master’s qualifiers…. as well as Bri who is also kicking but in the Individual Women’s category in NorCal! Keep up the strong work everyone!
- Extra Credit - August 14, 2017
- The New CrossFit Games - August 7, 2017
- Floating Now Available in Walnut Creek - July 31, 2017
- Bringing Healthy Back - July 24, 2017
- Back Squat vs. Front Squat - July 17, 2017
- CrossFit Variety - July 10, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Stephen G. - July 3, 2017
- Sweat Shop Takes First at Brethren Throwdown - June 26, 2017
- Sweaty Swag Board - June 19, 2017
- Spartan Race – Sat. November 11th – Sacramento, CA - June 12, 2017