CrossFit Open Week 3 Update
With snatches and pullups in 17.3, Kanye’s Krew has finally taken a win for the week, and has also held on to the overall lead. It’s still however a really close race with only 78 points separating the 1st place team from 4th place team. Shout out to all teams as we had fewer people this week forget to enter their score!
And once again, big props to our Masters athletes, Lones, Lisa, Jacqueline, Jennifer, Mo, and Helen, who are currently poised to move on to the Master’s qualifiers…. as well as Bri who is also kicking but in the Individual Women’s category in NorCal! Keep up the strong work everyone!
- Farewell Ryan! - March 16, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/5/18 - March 4, 2018
- Getting the Most Out of the Open - February 27, 2018
- CrossFit Open – Schedule & Logistics - February 16, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 2/5/18 - February 4, 2018
- 24 Hours With Rich Froning - January 30, 2018
- Welcome Baby Kea! - January 25, 2018
- Featured Athlete: Megan P. - January 19, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 1/8/18 - January 7, 2018
- CrossFit Open Pre-Season – Sweat Shop vs. CrossFit Walnut Creek – Starts Thurs. Jan. 11th - January 5, 2018