CrossFit Open Week 3 Update
With snatches and pullups in 17.3, Kanye’s Krew has finally taken a win for the week, and has also held on to the overall lead. It’s still however a really close race with only 78 points separating the 1st place team from 4th place team. Shout out to all teams as we had fewer people this week forget to enter their score!
And once again, big props to our Masters athletes, Lones, Lisa, Jacqueline, Jennifer, Mo, and Helen, who are currently poised to move on to the Master’s qualifiers…. as well as Bri who is also kicking but in the Individual Women’s category in NorCal! Keep up the strong work everyone!
- Weekly WOD Insight 7/16/18 - July 15, 2018
- Mindful Running - July 12, 2018
- Farewell Rene! - July 3, 2018
- Weekly Workout Overview – 6/18/18 - June 17, 2018
- Leader Board Movement… LET’S GO! - June 14, 2018
- 321 Go MD - June 9, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 5/21/18 - May 20, 2018
- CrossFit Rowing – First Refine Technique, Then Add Volume, & Intenity - May 11, 2018
- WOD Insights 4/30/18 - April 29, 2018
- CrossFit Age Group Qualifiers Start This Week - April 18, 2018