CrossFit Open Week 3 Update
With snatches and pullups in 17.3, Kanye’s Krew has finally taken a win for the week, and has also held on to the overall lead. It’s still however a really close race with only 78 points separating the 1st place team from 4th place team. Shout out to all teams as we had fewer people this week forget to enter their score!
And once again, big props to our Masters athletes, Lones, Lisa, Jacqueline, Jennifer, Mo, and Helen, who are currently poised to move on to the Master’s qualifiers…. as well as Bri who is also kicking but in the Individual Women’s category in NorCal! Keep up the strong work everyone!
- Weekly WOD Insights - October 15, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Celeste A. - October 5, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Livi Y. - September 29, 2017
- WOD’s for the Week – Review - September 17, 2017
- Bri & Helen Compete at Granite Games - September 11, 2017
- New Class 9:30am Mon. & Wed. - September 5, 2017
- Biomechanics of Strength Training Seminar - August 28, 2017
- Extra Credit - August 14, 2017
- The New CrossFit Games - August 7, 2017
- Floating Now Available in Walnut Creek - July 31, 2017