Get It In When You Can!
For many of you, this time of year can get hectic as the Holidays are around the corner. Last minute deals need to get done, quotas need to be hit, school winding down with a bunch of tests, or the kids getting crazy and itching for that much needed month off. It’s totally normal to go through these waves of busy-ness and feel that you might not have the time to be able to get to the gym as often or as hard as you’d like. As much as it is a lifestyle and part of our daily routine, there are times when doing just a little bit is enough to get by and maintain your fitness. While maintaining tip top CrossFit shape is important, try not to make it an added stressor. Get it in how and when you can! Some of you get workouts in when you find a quick 10-minute break at work, or maybe you mix together a nice “at home tabata” while food is cooking or the kids are asleep. Some of you have your own home gyms! Shout out to all of you who find ways to get the work in when you can, whether that’s surviving the drive through holiday traffic to get to the Shop or crush it at home when you find some time! I saw this video of Crisel doing deads at the new Hiroshi’s Sweat Shop garage in Martinez and got inspired. Great work!
Check out some of your fellow Sweat Shoppers awesome workout pads!
Rikus, Berkeley, and “Ronda”
Mazzei Night Club
Seth and Krista’s Gainz Box
Ben Gallagher’s Swole Gallery
The Marten’s Muscle Manor
Redline Richardson’s Recovery Room…….Sponsored by FitAid
Drew’s Hella Clean Gym
Lennox’s T-Rex Training Room
- Weekly WOD Review 11/20/17 - November 20, 2017
- Right of Passage/The Forgotten Art Of Squatting - November 17, 2017
- Tension In The Muscle Up - November 10, 2017
- Get It In When You Can! - November 4, 2017
- Weekly WOD Insights - October 23, 2017
- Quality Increasing Quantity - October 20, 2017
- “Breaking2” Documentary - October 14, 2017
- Team Series and September Swag! - October 6, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review - September 25, 2017
- Weekend Warriors/Individual Variation In Olympic Lifting - September 22, 2017