Friday Night Lights
Over the past few weeks, sweat shoppers have been gathering at Larkey Park to get some “Friday Night Lights: Basketball Edition” in. Shout out to Taneya and Al who have been getting a solid squad together over the past few weeks! Each time I’ve gone out there, they’ve managed to get a squad of 10-15 people! Impressive! With that many people coming, we’ve been able to play ball for about 2 hours or so! Fitness!
So this Friday won’t be any different, come on out to Larkey Park at around 6pm and lace them shoes up! All ability levels are welcome as well. Don’t feel like playing? That’s cool, come on out and enjoy the company! There will be some drinks (mostly adult beverages) and some snacks (most likely not paleo). Feel free to bring some to share as well! The courts are located across the street from the pool, right next to the tennis and sand volleyball courts. If you get lost, listen for the music as we usually bump the tunes all night long while we play!
- Metcons are not ideal, fact.
- Jin throws elbows
- Britney is hands down the best defender out there
- Dana is all-time cheerleader
- Al is…well you’ll see if you make it out 😉 haha
Check out the Sweat Shop Members Facebook Page for more details! Hope to see ya’ll out there!
- Weekly WOD Review 3/11/19 - March 10, 2019
- Weekly WOD Review 2/18/19 - February 18, 2019
- Be Great. Not Ordinary. - February 13, 2019
- 1/28/19 WOD Review - January 28, 2019
- CrossFit Open 2019 - January 23, 2019
- Single Leg Gains - January 16, 2019
- Weekly WOD Review 1/7/19 - January 6, 2019
- Weekly WOD Review 12/24/18 - December 24, 2018
- My First Spartan Race: Recap - December 5, 2018
- WOD Review 11/26/18 - November 25, 2018