Follow The Games This Weekend!
The 2017 CrossFit Games got underway this week and our very own Masters Athlete, Jacqueline started her 3rd quest and last year in the 50-54 age division! If you haven’t followed the action, know that you can get regular updates on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Nabil and Helen have posting some cool vids on both social media sites and photos are being uploaded on the business page. Jacqueline had to face her biggest fear day one swimming in the lake! She got capped but survived the event and had an awesome showing on day 2 taking 7th on the Clean and Jerk/T2B/C2B workout. She still has her work cut out but there is still 2 more days of competition! Be sure to to cheer her on! You can follow the action live on Facebook live, games.crossfit.com, and cbssports.com.
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/12/18 - March 12, 2018
- 18.3 Warm-Up and Tips - March 10, 2018
- Fitness and Conditioning - March 4, 2018
- Intramural Open and 18.1 Prep - February 23, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - February 12, 2018
- Welcome Baby Jenson! - February 10, 2018
- “Practice” Ratings - February 3, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 1/15/18 - January 15, 2018
- Building Stronger Pull-Ups - January 13, 2018
- 2017 Wins - December 30, 2017