Follow The Games This Weekend!
The 2017 CrossFit Games got underway this week and our very own Masters Athlete, Jacqueline started her 3rd quest and last year in the 50-54 age division! If you haven’t followed the action, know that you can get regular updates on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Nabil and Helen have posting some cool vids on both social media sites and photos are being uploaded on the business page. Jacqueline had to face her biggest fear day one swimming in the lake! She got capped but survived the event and had an awesome showing on day 2 taking 7th on the Clean and Jerk/T2B/C2B workout. She still has her work cut out but there is still 2 more days of competition! Be sure to to cheer her on! You can follow the action live on Facebook live, games.crossfit.com, and cbssports.com.
- Skills: Before, During, After - December 15, 2017
- Holiday Party Tomorrow Night! - December 8, 2017
- Emotional IQ Podcast - December 1, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review 11/20/17 - November 20, 2017
- Right of Passage/The Forgotten Art Of Squatting - November 17, 2017
- Tension In The Muscle Up - November 10, 2017
- Get It In When You Can! - November 4, 2017
- Weekly WOD Insights - October 23, 2017
- Quality Increasing Quantity - October 20, 2017
- “Breaking2” Documentary - October 14, 2017