Follow The Games This Weekend!
The 2017 CrossFit Games got underway this week and our very own Masters Athlete, Jacqueline started her 3rd quest and last year in the 50-54 age division! If you haven’t followed the action, know that you can get regular updates on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Nabil and Helen have posting some cool vids on both social media sites and photos are being uploaded on the business page. Jacqueline had to face her biggest fear day one swimming in the lake! She got capped but survived the event and had an awesome showing on day 2 taking 7th on the Clean and Jerk/T2B/C2B workout. She still has her work cut out but there is still 2 more days of competition! Be sure to to cheer her on! You can follow the action live on Facebook live, games.crossfit.com, and cbssports.com.
- “Breaking2” Documentary - October 14, 2017
- Team Series and September Swag! - October 6, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review - September 25, 2017
- Weekend Warriors/Individual Variation In Olympic Lifting - September 22, 2017
- Flash Back Friday: Tug of War - September 15, 2017
- When The Best Loses - September 8, 2017
- August: Accountabil-A-buddy Month - September 1, 2017
- Rite Of Passage 2017! - August 25, 2017
- Harrison Maurus 192 Kilo Clean and Jerk - August 21, 2017
- Unbroken and Chill - August 18, 2017