CrossFit Open Week 4
Week 4 of the CrossFit Open brought back a repeat workout from last year, as well as the ever difficult handstand pushup standard. While there were several of us, including myself, that didn’t improve from last year, there were some new names at or near the top of the Sweat Shop leaderboard! There were also lots of people that faced the Rx’d deadlift head on, despite it being a high percentage of their one rep max, and grinded through the opening 55 reps and continued on to the wall balls! And of course, our masters athletes, and Bri continue to put in awesome performances, week after week, and remain poised to move on to the next round of qualifiers.
As for the intramural competition, Kanye’s Krew took week 4 and remains in the overall lead. See the scorecard here.
Great work Sweat Shop! Stay tuned for the highlight video from DJ, which will also be his first official blog post!
- Farewell Ryan! - March 16, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/5/18 - March 4, 2018
- Getting the Most Out of the Open - February 27, 2018
- CrossFit Open – Schedule & Logistics - February 16, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 2/5/18 - February 4, 2018
- 24 Hours With Rich Froning - January 30, 2018
- Welcome Baby Kea! - January 25, 2018
- Featured Athlete: Megan P. - January 19, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 1/8/18 - January 7, 2018
- CrossFit Open Pre-Season – Sweat Shop vs. CrossFit Walnut Creek – Starts Thurs. Jan. 11th - January 5, 2018