CrossFit Open Week 4
Week 4 of the CrossFit Open brought back a repeat workout from last year, as well as the ever difficult handstand pushup standard. While there were several of us, including myself, that didn’t improve from last year, there were some new names at or near the top of the Sweat Shop leaderboard! There were also lots of people that faced the Rx’d deadlift head on, despite it being a high percentage of their one rep max, and grinded through the opening 55 reps and continued on to the wall balls! And of course, our masters athletes, and Bri continue to put in awesome performances, week after week, and remain poised to move on to the next round of qualifiers.
As for the intramural competition, Kanye’s Krew took week 4 and remains in the overall lead. See the scorecard here.
Great work Sweat Shop! Stay tuned for the highlight video from DJ, which will also be his first official blog post!
- Extra Credit - August 14, 2017
- The New CrossFit Games - August 7, 2017
- Floating Now Available in Walnut Creek - July 31, 2017
- Bringing Healthy Back - July 24, 2017
- Back Squat vs. Front Squat - July 17, 2017
- CrossFit Variety - July 10, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Stephen G. - July 3, 2017
- Sweat Shop Takes First at Brethren Throwdown - June 26, 2017
- Sweaty Swag Board - June 19, 2017
- Spartan Race – Sat. November 11th – Sacramento, CA - June 12, 2017