CrossFit Open Week 4
Week 4 of the CrossFit Open brought back a repeat workout from last year, as well as the ever difficult handstand pushup standard. While there were several of us, including myself, that didn’t improve from last year, there were some new names at or near the top of the Sweat Shop leaderboard! There were also lots of people that faced the Rx’d deadlift head on, despite it being a high percentage of their one rep max, and grinded through the opening 55 reps and continued on to the wall balls! And of course, our masters athletes, and Bri continue to put in awesome performances, week after week, and remain poised to move on to the next round of qualifiers.
As for the intramural competition, Kanye’s Krew took week 4 and remains in the overall lead. See the scorecard here.
Great work Sweat Shop! Stay tuned for the highlight video from DJ, which will also be his first official blog post!
- Weekly Workout Overview – 6/18/18 - June 17, 2018
- Leader Board Movement… LET’S GO! - June 14, 2018
- 321 Go MD - June 9, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 5/21/18 - May 20, 2018
- CrossFit Rowing – First Refine Technique, Then Add Volume, & Intenity - May 11, 2018
- WOD Insights 4/30/18 - April 29, 2018
- CrossFit Age Group Qualifiers Start This Week - April 18, 2018
- Community: The Real Fitness X-Factor - April 13, 2018
- WOD Overview & Insights 4/2/18 - April 1, 2018
- CrossFit Open Intramural Wrap Up - March 27, 2018