CrossFit Open Week 4
Week 4 of the CrossFit Open brought back a repeat workout from last year, as well as the ever difficult handstand pushup standard. While there were several of us, including myself, that didn’t improve from last year, there were some new names at or near the top of the Sweat Shop leaderboard! There were also lots of people that faced the Rx’d deadlift head on, despite it being a high percentage of their one rep max, and grinded through the opening 55 reps and continued on to the wall balls! And of course, our masters athletes, and Bri continue to put in awesome performances, week after week, and remain poised to move on to the next round of qualifiers.
As for the intramural competition, Kanye’s Krew took week 4 and remains in the overall lead. See the scorecard here.
Great work Sweat Shop! Stay tuned for the highlight video from DJ, which will also be his first official blog post!
- WOD Overview 12/11/17 - December 11, 2017
- 2017 CrossFit Liftoff – Results - December 6, 2017
- Do Your Research - November 30, 2017
- Sweat Shop Spartan Race - November 14, 2017
- Weekly WOD’s Overview 11/13 - November 13, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Meghan G. - November 7, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Andrew - November 2, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Eric L. - October 27, 2017
- Weekly WOD Insights - October 15, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Celeste A. - October 5, 2017