CrossFit Open Week 4
Week 4 of the CrossFit Open brought back a repeat workout from last year, as well as the ever difficult handstand pushup standard. While there were several of us, including myself, that didn’t improve from last year, there were some new names at or near the top of the Sweat Shop leaderboard! There were also lots of people that faced the Rx’d deadlift head on, despite it being a high percentage of their one rep max, and grinded through the opening 55 reps and continued on to the wall balls! And of course, our masters athletes, and Bri continue to put in awesome performances, week after week, and remain poised to move on to the next round of qualifiers.
As for the intramural competition, Kanye’s Krew took week 4 and remains in the overall lead. See the scorecard here.
Great work Sweat Shop! Stay tuned for the highlight video from DJ, which will also be his first official blog post!
- Featured Athlete: Chris G. - May 22, 2017
- Featured Athlete: Martha K. - May 16, 2017
- Sweat Shop BBQ - May 8, 2017
- Want to Improve Your Ability to Pace? Drop Your Ego. - May 1, 2017
- BBQ & Volleyball Sat. May 6th 12pm @ Heather Farm - April 25, 2017
- Sweat Shop 5K - April 17, 2017
- Upcoming Events & Reminders - April 10, 2017
- Farewell Will & Kim - April 3, 2017
- And the winning team is…. - March 29, 2017
- Remembering Your “Why” - March 27, 2017