CrossFit Open Intramural Wrap Up
As the dust is just barely settling on the 2018 CrossFit Open many of us are now looking forward to getting back to working out just for the sake of working out. And before we get to those that will be moving on to the next round of qualifiers, here’s the final point standings for our Sweat Shop CrossFit Open Intramural “season”.
Team One Tribe takes Week 5 of the CrossFit Open as well as securing their spot as the 2018 Sweat Shop Intramural Team champs. Final overall points were as follows:
One Tribe – 2762
Electric Youth – 2504
Rooted – 2498
Monstars – 2488
Moving on to the Master’s Qualifier we have Jacqueline and Mo, both finishing in the top 10 in the world!
Narrowly missing the Master’s Qualifier (which is top 200 in the world) were Helen and Charlie, who each missed by less than 30 spots!
Bri, who is about 15 spots out from qualifying for Regionals will have to wait and see what happens after initial invites are sent out to the top 35 women in the West Coast Region!
Great job to everyone who participated in the Open, and thank you to everyone else for your assistance, and patience during this busy and stressful time!
- Cherry Picker’s Throwdown - March 25, 2019
- CrossFit Open 2019 & Main Event Saturdays - February 20, 2019
- Welcome Baby Sadie - January 22, 2019
- Sweat Shop’s Latest Coach Addition! - January 8, 2019
- Weekly WOD Insight 12/3/18 - December 2, 2018
- Get a Grip! - November 28, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview 11/5/18 - November 4, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - October 7, 2018
- Don’t Just Fix It and Forget It – Trends in Cues - September 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/10/18 - September 9, 2018