Car Wash Fundraiser This Saturday for our GAMES BOUND ATHLETES!!
If you follow the CrossFit games you may know that they are fast approaching. You should also know that we are sending not one, BUT TWO athletes to the games this year! Our very own Monique (Mo) Londeree and Jacqueline Jane’t will be making the trip out to Madison, Wisconsin, during the first week of August to compete against some of the fittest athletes on the planet. I could go on and on about how hard they work (believe me they have spent countless hours inside and outside of the gym), and all the adversity they have both had to persevere through, but I will let JB handle that one since he coaches both of these spectacular athletes! To help cover some of their travel expenses, the Sweat Shop will be holding a car wash this Saturday from 9am-12pm. Come down and have some of the fittest on earth clean your car (however we are not liable for any paint that gets buffed off, these are some strong ladies!)! If you cannot get your car down to the sweat shop this Saturday be sure to wish them all the best before they fly out during the first week of August!
- Weekly WOD insights 2/4/19 - February 3, 2019
- Chiro + Functional Fitness= Awesome Results! - February 1, 2019
- Back to Basics - January 24, 2019
- Move into the new year with movement intelligence! - January 17, 2019
- Weekly WOD insights 1/14/19 - January 13, 2019
- 💰🐦🎄Money Mobility Moves 3: The Holiday Pigeon edition 🎄🐦💰 - December 20, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 12/17/18 - December 16, 2018
- Movement Refocused: Single Leg RDL progressions - December 13, 2018
- Keep Those Toes Down! - December 6, 2018
- Its all about the (meal) prep - November 29, 2018