BBQ tomorrow and Upcoming Competitions
Don’t forget we are having a Sweat Shop BBQ and sand volleyball tomorrow, Saturday May 6th at 12pm at Heather Farms Park! Nabil will be cooking up some the meat and will be bringing beers. If a couple folks want to bring a couple side dishes to add on, that will be a great help! All kids, family, and friends are all welcome to join! See you tomorrow at noon! FYI, it is still regular SATURDAY class schedule tomorrow!
Throwback to Comp Mode SHANE!
Also, summer time brings some fun CF competitions! Here is a list I compiled from WODrocket. Get your buddies together to throw down!
May 13th: 4th Annual P-Town Beatdown (Beginner): CrossFit Schubox
May 21st: Shamrock Showdown (Rx’d/Scaled): Vacaville
June 24th: Contra Costa Throwdown (Rxd/Scaled/Masters): Concord High School
June 24th: Brethren Throwdown (Rxd/Scaled/Masters): Morgan Hill
June 24th: Bringing Color Back (Rx’d/Scaled Pairs): Folsom
Check out the details of each comp and registration here.
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/12/18 - March 12, 2018
- 18.3 Warm-Up and Tips - March 10, 2018
- Fitness and Conditioning - March 4, 2018
- Intramural Open and 18.1 Prep - February 23, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - February 12, 2018
- Welcome Baby Jenson! - February 10, 2018
- “Practice” Ratings - February 3, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 1/15/18 - January 15, 2018
- Building Stronger Pull-Ups - January 13, 2018
- 2017 Wins - December 30, 2017