BBQ tomorrow and Upcoming Competitions
Don’t forget we are having a Sweat Shop BBQ and sand volleyball tomorrow, Saturday May 6th at 12pm at Heather Farms Park! Nabil will be cooking up some the meat and will be bringing beers. If a couple folks want to bring a couple side dishes to add on, that will be a great help! All kids, family, and friends are all welcome to join! See you tomorrow at noon! FYI, it is still regular SATURDAY class schedule tomorrow!
Throwback to Comp Mode SHANE!
Also, summer time brings some fun CF competitions! Here is a list I compiled from WODrocket. Get your buddies together to throw down!
May 13th: 4th Annual P-Town Beatdown (Beginner): CrossFit Schubox
May 21st: Shamrock Showdown (Rx’d/Scaled): Vacaville
June 24th: Contra Costa Throwdown (Rxd/Scaled/Masters): Concord High School
June 24th: Brethren Throwdown (Rxd/Scaled/Masters): Morgan Hill
June 24th: Bringing Color Back (Rx’d/Scaled Pairs): Folsom
Check out the details of each comp and registration here.
- “Breaking2” Documentary - October 14, 2017
- Team Series and September Swag! - October 6, 2017
- Weekly WOD Review - September 25, 2017
- Weekend Warriors/Individual Variation In Olympic Lifting - September 22, 2017
- Flash Back Friday: Tug of War - September 15, 2017
- When The Best Loses - September 8, 2017
- August: Accountabil-A-buddy Month - September 1, 2017
- Rite Of Passage 2017! - August 25, 2017
- Harrison Maurus 192 Kilo Clean and Jerk - August 21, 2017
- Unbroken and Chill - August 18, 2017