BBQ tomorrow and Upcoming Competitions
Don’t forget we are having a Sweat Shop BBQ and sand volleyball tomorrow, Saturday May 6th at 12pm at Heather Farms Park! Nabil will be cooking up some the meat and will be bringing beers. If a couple folks want to bring a couple side dishes to add on, that will be a great help! All kids, family, and friends are all welcome to join! See you tomorrow at noon! FYI, it is still regular SATURDAY class schedule tomorrow!
Throwback to Comp Mode SHANE!
Also, summer time brings some fun CF competitions! Here is a list I compiled from WODrocket. Get your buddies together to throw down!
May 13th: 4th Annual P-Town Beatdown (Beginner): CrossFit Schubox
May 21st: Shamrock Showdown (Rx’d/Scaled): Vacaville
June 24th: Contra Costa Throwdown (Rxd/Scaled/Masters): Concord High School
June 24th: Brethren Throwdown (Rxd/Scaled/Masters): Morgan Hill
June 24th: Bringing Color Back (Rx’d/Scaled Pairs): Folsom
Check out the details of each comp and registration here.
- You versus You - May 19, 2017
- Muscle Up Inspiration - May 12, 2017
- BBQ tomorrow and Upcoming Competitions - May 5, 2017
- Master’s Qualifiers Complete! - April 29, 2017
- Variety Is The Spice Of Life - April 21, 2017
- Thank You! - April 5, 2017
- Factors Limiting Aerobic Capacity - March 31, 2017
- 17.5 - March 24, 2017
- 17.4! - March 17, 2017
- 17.3 Announcement and Tips - March 10, 2017