A big congratulations to members Jen and Rikus on their beautiful baby girl. Berkley Ann Pretorius made her debut on July 30th at 9:27am, weighing in at 6lbs 6oz. Big props to mama for working out during her entire pregnancy. I know it’s not always the most comfortable, especially at the end. We look forward to meeting Berkley here soon! Congrats again, we hope you’re enjoying every minute of this special time together! Post your comments below to wish them your best!
Jen looks too good to have just given birth!
- Weekly WOD Insights - May 28, 2018
- Moving Frequently - May 22, 2018
- Podcast Recommendation - May 8, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 4/23 - April 23, 2018
- Multitasking Fail - April 17, 2018
- Feel the Rhythm - April 10, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/26 - March 25, 2018
- 18.4 Highlight Vid! - March 21, 2018
- 18.3 Highlight Video - March 14, 2018
- Get Your Mind Right – Decluttering - March 6, 2018