A big congratulations to members Jen and Rikus on their beautiful baby girl. Berkley Ann Pretorius made her debut on July 30th at 9:27am, weighing in at 6lbs 6oz. Big props to mama for working out during her entire pregnancy. I know it’s not always the most comfortable, especially at the end. We look forward to meeting Berkley here soon! Congrats again, we hope you’re enjoying every minute of this special time together! Post your comments below to wish them your best!
Jen looks too good to have just given birth!
- What is the OPEN? - February 20, 2018
- Cell Phone Ergonomics - February 13, 2018
- Let it go - February 6, 2018
- WOD Insights Week of 1/29 - January 28, 2018
- The Saboteurs Of Health In America - January 23, 2018
- Whole 30 – Fast & Easy - January 16, 2018
- Drawing Inspiration - January 9, 2018
- Happy New Year! WOD Review - January 1, 2018
- Push It - December 19, 2017
- Sweat Shop Holiday Party Wrap Up - December 13, 2017