321 Go MD
I recently learned about a pretty cool site developed by an orthopedic surgeon who is also a CrossFit athlete. While I’m not advocating using this site to self-diagnose any issues you may be having, it is a really good resource to better understand many common issues that CrossFitters may encounter. The info is free and sorted via body part. Best of all, the doc isn’t trying to sell a membership to an online course/certification or subscription of any kind.
Check out 321GoMD here.
- Welcome Baby Sadie - January 22, 2019
- Sweat Shop’s Latest Coach Addition! - January 8, 2019
- Weekly WOD Insight 12/3/18 - December 2, 2018
- Get a Grip! - November 28, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview 11/5/18 - November 4, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - October 7, 2018
- Don’t Just Fix It and Forget It – Trends in Cues - September 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/10/18 - September 9, 2018
- CrossFit Games Layoffs Signals Big Changes to Come - August 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview – 8/13/18 - August 12, 2018