321 Go MD
I recently learned about a pretty cool site developed by an orthopedic surgeon who is also a CrossFit athlete. While I’m not advocating using this site to self-diagnose any issues you may be having, it is a really good resource to better understand many common issues that CrossFitters may encounter. The info is free and sorted via body part. Best of all, the doc isn’t trying to sell a membership to an online course/certification or subscription of any kind.
Check out 321GoMD here.
- Weekly WOD Overview - October 7, 2018
- Don’t Just Fix It and Forget It – Trends in Cues - September 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/10/18 - September 9, 2018
- CrossFit Games Layoffs Signals Big Changes to Come - August 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview – 8/13/18 - August 12, 2018
- Leader Board Challenge & Upcoming Raffle - August 8, 2018
- Sweat Shop BBQ – Sunday Aug. 19th – 12:00pm @ Heather Farms - August 7, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 7/16/18 - July 15, 2018
- Mindful Running - July 12, 2018
- Farewell Rene! - July 3, 2018