321 Go MD
I recently learned about a pretty cool site developed by an orthopedic surgeon who is also a CrossFit athlete. While I’m not advocating using this site to self-diagnose any issues you may be having, it is a really good resource to better understand many common issues that CrossFitters may encounter. The info is free and sorted via body part. Best of all, the doc isn’t trying to sell a membership to an online course/certification or subscription of any kind.
Check out 321GoMD here.
- Weekly Workout Overview – 6/18/18 - June 17, 2018
- Leader Board Movement… LET’S GO! - June 14, 2018
- 321 Go MD - June 9, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 5/21/18 - May 20, 2018
- CrossFit Rowing – First Refine Technique, Then Add Volume, & Intenity - May 11, 2018
- WOD Insights 4/30/18 - April 29, 2018
- CrossFit Age Group Qualifiers Start This Week - April 18, 2018
- Community: The Real Fitness X-Factor - April 13, 2018
- WOD Overview & Insights 4/2/18 - April 1, 2018
- CrossFit Open Intramural Wrap Up - March 27, 2018