24 Hours With Rich Froning
For most people, an hour a day at their CrossFit gym is enough for them. Others however aspire to make a living doing CrossFit. Here’s what a day looks like for 4 time CrossFit Games champ Rich Froning, who now “just” trains to compete on the CrossFit Mayhem Team. Thanks Chief Banks for the heads up on this article from Men’s Health.
We circled back around the whiteboard, and the conception of the day’s workout became a team effort. If you thought there was some carefully crafted plan of what muscle group a team of this caliber trains on each day, well, you’d be wrong. I’m told most days go a little something like this: Someone throws out an exercise. For our purposes, it’s Persevecz with the muscle-up. Then someone else says something about a sandbag. And a bench press….
Read full article here.
- Weekly WOD Overview – 8/13/18 - August 12, 2018
- Leader Board Challenge & Upcoming Raffle - August 8, 2018
- Sweat Shop BBQ – Sunday Aug. 19th – 12:00pm @ Heather Farms - August 7, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 7/16/18 - July 15, 2018
- Mindful Running - July 12, 2018
- Farewell Rene! - July 3, 2018
- Weekly Workout Overview – 6/18/18 - June 17, 2018
- Leader Board Movement… LET’S GO! - June 14, 2018
- 321 Go MD - June 9, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 5/21/18 - May 20, 2018