When each year comes to a close, a new year of opportunities begin. As a coach, I’ve witnessed you all put in the work week in and week out all year. I’ve seen some really inspiring achievements from all of you and you should be proud! While it’s simply just another day on the calendar, I like to use the New Year as a checkpoint or overview on what went well the the past year whether it be fitness, health, work, or home life. I like to pinpoint the accomplishments that I am extra proud about and ones that I can grow upon and set new goals based on those achievements. I can use those “WINS “as a spark of confidence to attack other areas that need more work or focus that I’ve neglected. While we use the Sweaty Swag board each month, post your proudest 2017 fitness wins and if you want, post what you’re looking forward to kicking ass in 2018!
JB’s 2017 Fitness Wins
-82nd in Nor Cal CF Open (Goal was top 100)
-Hit 225 Snatch in conditioning workouts (Goal in 2016, but achieved in 2017 Open)
-PR’d clean after 3 years
-Logged 50+ Squat Days in 2017 as opposed to 25 in 2016.
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/12/18 - March 12, 2018
- 18.3 Warm-Up and Tips - March 10, 2018
- Fitness and Conditioning - March 4, 2018
- Intramural Open and 18.1 Prep - February 23, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - February 12, 2018
- Welcome Baby Jenson! - February 10, 2018
- “Practice” Ratings - February 3, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 1/15/18 - January 15, 2018
- Building Stronger Pull-Ups - January 13, 2018
- 2017 Wins - December 30, 2017