2017 CrossFit Liftoff – Results
Helen continues to rack up some great finishes in olympic lifting! Two weeks ago it was 3rd overall at the SPS Rite of Passage meet. This time with the 2017 CrossFit Liftoff, which consists of a 1-rep max Snatch, 1-rep max Clean & Jerk, and a nasty 12 minute metcon. Points are given for each, as well as weight lifted relative to body weight, and with an either 1st or 2nd place finish in each category, Helen finished 1st for ladies 40-44 years old, 121-130lbs! She even finished 15th in the world for ladies 40-44 across all weight classes!
Congratulations babe, I’m super proud of you!
- Weekly WOD Insight 12/3/18 - December 2, 2018
- Get a Grip! - November 28, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview 11/5/18 - November 4, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview - October 7, 2018
- Don’t Just Fix It and Forget It – Trends in Cues - September 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 9/10/18 - September 9, 2018
- CrossFit Games Layoffs Signals Big Changes to Come - August 21, 2018
- Weekly WOD Overview – 8/13/18 - August 12, 2018
- Leader Board Challenge & Upcoming Raffle - August 8, 2018
- Sweat Shop BBQ – Sunday Aug. 19th – 12:00pm @ Heather Farms - August 7, 2018