2017 CrossFit Liftoff – Results
Helen continues to rack up some great finishes in olympic lifting! Two weeks ago it was 3rd overall at the SPS Rite of Passage meet. This time with the 2017 CrossFit Liftoff, which consists of a 1-rep max Snatch, 1-rep max Clean & Jerk, and a nasty 12 minute metcon. Points are given for each, as well as weight lifted relative to body weight, and with an either 1st or 2nd place finish in each category, Helen finished 1st for ladies 40-44 years old, 121-130lbs! She even finished 15th in the world for ladies 40-44 across all weight classes!
Congratulations babe, I’m super proud of you!
- Weekly WOD Overview – 8/13/18 - August 12, 2018
- Leader Board Challenge & Upcoming Raffle - August 8, 2018
- Sweat Shop BBQ – Sunday Aug. 19th – 12:00pm @ Heather Farms - August 7, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 7/16/18 - July 15, 2018
- Mindful Running - July 12, 2018
- Farewell Rene! - July 3, 2018
- Weekly Workout Overview – 6/18/18 - June 17, 2018
- Leader Board Movement… LET’S GO! - June 14, 2018
- 321 Go MD - June 9, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insight 5/21/18 - May 20, 2018