2017 CrossFit Liftoff – Results
Helen continues to rack up some great finishes in olympic lifting! Two weeks ago it was 3rd overall at the SPS Rite of Passage meet. This time with the 2017 CrossFit Liftoff, which consists of a 1-rep max Snatch, 1-rep max Clean & Jerk, and a nasty 12 minute metcon. Points are given for each, as well as weight lifted relative to body weight, and with an either 1st or 2nd place finish in each category, Helen finished 1st for ladies 40-44 years old, 121-130lbs! She even finished 15th in the world for ladies 40-44 across all weight classes!
Congratulations babe, I’m super proud of you!
- CrossFit Age Group Qualifiers Start This Week - April 18, 2018
- Community: The Real Fitness X-Factor - April 13, 2018
- WOD Overview & Insights 4/2/18 - April 1, 2018
- CrossFit Open Intramural Wrap Up - March 27, 2018
- Farewell Ryan! - March 16, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 3/5/18 - March 4, 2018
- Getting the Most Out of the Open - February 27, 2018
- CrossFit Open – Schedule & Logistics - February 16, 2018
- Weekly WOD Insights 2/5/18 - February 4, 2018
- 24 Hours With Rich Froning - January 30, 2018